Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Origination of the 3 Wise Cats


Back when I met Andrew, I revealed to him my passion for dressing kittens when I was a kid. Because I was just a kid inside a woman's body, I still felt the need to dress my, now "our cats." Initially, Andrew wasn't too crazy about the thought but I continued to tease him with the idea.

I'm not talking about dressing them and taking them for walks downtown! I know the span of the cat's attention and I've got about 1 minute (with lots of treats) to take a few photos.

Later in the year, we decided to make joint holiday cards. After a few minutes of brainstorming, we came up with actually dressing up the pussies. What would be the theme? We thought of everything (Santa & his elves, etc) but the fact that there were three (3) of them: Eros, Bacchus, & Cheshire, it made sense to keep in theme of the 3 Wise Men.

Hence, the 3WiseCats was born.

0 comments: