Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year! Home at Last


We've just returned home from our belated honeymoon in Europe. We haven't travelled in such a long time purely for pleasure that this was a nice break.

Somebody's happy we're home...

Infamous Bacchus

We had to leave the pussycats in the hands of my MIL & FIL, but they seemed to have managed without us -although I know they're super thrilled to have their staff back! After all, I know when Bacchus has itchy back and only I can provide relief when needed. We know to tap the sparkley snowflake at the window to provide a room filled with rainbow effects for Chardon'nay 'nay. Speak softly to Cheshire and know when to use the voice of doom to return the alpha state to me. :)

If you'd like to read more about our travels, please head to "CreativeGoddess" and begin in mid-December; I'm updating all the time, so please check back frequently.

Hope to see you there!!

0 comments: